To all our volunteer translators, many thanks for your contribution! MindPlus is becoming more and more user-friendly and globally accepted because of your help and passion. Mind+ team are looking forward to grow strong along with you.
The language being translated
List of translators:
- French: hamid.bentabet
- Korean: Christy
- Spanish: Chao,Rachel
- Turkish：Turgut Guneysu
- Thailand：Sopida lilapat
- Traditional Chinese：陳宏洋
- Greek：Λέων Προκόπης
- Japanese: 河西 雄一(KASAI Yuichi)
Note: If you have made a translation contribution and are not on the list, please contact us via email.
Note: In addition English and Chinese, other languages are translated by Mind+ fans.
Mind+ provides a quick preview of multi-language translations, so you can easily assist us with translations.
How to translation?
- Download and Install Mind+(The version is not less than 1.5.6).(click here)
- Download the language file.（Latest：1.6.5）(click here) or [github link]
Open the Mind+ installation directory, create a new file called loadLanguage.txt, do not need to enter the content, then re-open Mind+, you will find a new feature added in the settings interface.
This feature is only available in version 1.5.6 or later.
- Open the downloaded language file,now we modify one of the words, such as modifying the project to hello, and then save.
- Next, Upload Attachment.
- You will see the effect immediately!
- Now you have mastered how to modify this file, and then you can modify everything until you are satisfied.
Please note that this modification is only a temporary modification and will be restored after restarting the software.
- Note: Some of these special symbols such as %1 and spaces, please keep their format, do not modify.
- Note: Preview the effect every time you change a few words to avoid errors and can't be found.
- Once you have made all the changes, please send us the language file, we will update to the final released software, so that everyone can enjoy your results.